Nael is Six


He came into the world quite early but so easily, calm and without any troubles that it took everyone a while to believe that our baby was actually there. A tiny little angel with a perfect everything!







And youve continued to stay the same even today. A beautiful child with a beautiful soul. I can’t believe you are six already, our handsome number one boy! So kind and full of love and energy. You look serious but your heart is so full of happiness and love. You're smart, sensitive, thoughtful, obedient, funny and your cute smile that goes from ear to ear is the best.





You are the best big brother to Raed. Even when he is always after your toys, you try to remain kind and generous (mostly) with him and are always looking out for him. I hope you continue to do so.






I love that you are still generous with your hugs and kisses, even in public. And I really hope you continue to do that for a long time too. 





You are such a baba's boy.You don't just share a name with him, you share a lot of his traits too (and  my looks, ofcourse).  I love watching the two of you doing things together, especially when you both do simulator flights. Watching you sitting in his lap and landing the plane makes me feel so proud and thankful for the family I have been blessed with.









Mummy loves you so much.  I could write and write about all the wonderful things you are. I just love how you get lost with your imagination in the world of your toys. And I love listening to you talking about your collection of planes and cars, and watching how excited you get. Your concentration and systematic thinking while making lego never fails to amaze me!





By the way, when you said you wanted a lego cake for your birthday this year, I had literally freaked out at first but the moment you added, "My mama makes the best cakes in the whole world", my heart knew instantly, itll be just a piece of cake once we get started. And together, we did it once again, my boy. Within two short days, look what we were able to conjure up for your 6th birthday party! You wanted a lego cake, lego presents and a big friends party.


Your invitation cards this year















Your best friends building memories for you :)





You wanted cookies, finger fish, cake and legos!


chocolate coated lego wafers




fish




chicken and cheese lego sandwiches




favor boxes


thank you cards for your friends






Birthday cake for your Kindergarten celebrations


It was a loooonnng day for all of us but a great one with lots of memories and entertainment.

So my little Me, let's see what the year ahead brings, and I hope being six is even more fun than being 5. Love you to the end!



Comments

  1. Wow! Look at that stunning cake. You Fatima, are super talented! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a virtuoso of parties:) Did you make these cakes yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) And yes, I alwayssss make the cakes myself, no matter how good or bad they turn out :D

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the theme and i am definitely following all these amazing ideas to plan my little man's birthday bash...the sandwiches idea is super cool and the cake is just perfect! way to go my friend...(y)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy b'day nael.Once again your Mom made u happy n proud.MashaAllah.
    May u have many more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fatima!I didn't wanna post this here bt cudnt find ur email.
    I need permission to use 2,3 of ur food photos for my school project only if u allow me.I have been trying ur recipes bt never took a photo :( n now in 2 days I need to submit the recipes with pics.plz do reply me,If its not what u want I will understand.
    Thanks,
    Arzu

    ReplyDelete
  6. AoA I am gonna share one of your recipe in my school project.Hope u wont mind.I left long comments 2 days ago bt dnt know y thy didn't get published.Love all your recipes n positive energy.
    Thanks,
    Fatima

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts